What is "Certified Used"?
A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is, first and foremost, a Toyota. From a meticulous 160-point inspection to a free tank of gas, a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle will provide you with unrivaled peace of mind and years of satisfaction. Here are just some of the program highlights:
- Minimum 6-months / 10,000 kms Powertrain coverage backed by Toyota
- 12 months unlimited Roadside Assistance
- Warranty honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S
- Zero deductible
- Extensive mechanical and appearance reconditioning process
- 7 days / 1,500 kms exchange privilege
- First oil / filter change at no charge
- Membership in Club Toyota
- CarProof® vehicle history reports
Privileges of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Ownership
Behind the wheel of a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, not only do you benefit from all of Toyota's legendary quality, dependability and reliability, but you also have access to exclusive owner privileges and coverage options.
Optional Extra Care Protection
When you add Extra Care Protection, the used vehicle you purchase from your Toyota dealer can benefit from inflation-protected coverage for unexpected mechanical failure, road emergencies, and much more.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
When you certify your pre-owned Toyota, you get prompt, 24-hour access to one of our approved Roadside Assistance providers — anywhere in Canada and the U.S., anytime you need it. Dial and Call 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (1-888-869-6828)