Requirements, Responsibilities, and Rewards:
The preferred candidate will have extraordinary diagnostic skills and will thrive in a flat rate environment producing at 125 to 140 percent. Dealership experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Possessing a valid certificate of qualification the applicant will be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Trades.
Import experience would be considered an asset but not a requirement.
We offer a modern facility and provide online and in class factory sponsored training.
As a dealer group we can offer opportunities of employment in several locations and franchises across southwestern Ontario
We offer group benefits and a superior opportunity for those looking to excel in the automotive service industry.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00/hour
Walkerton Toyota is looking for exceptional individuals to join our sales team. Previous experience in both sales and F&I positions is an asset.
- Provide high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles
- Understand how to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
- Thoroughly explain vehicle performance, specifications, and benefits to clients
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets, as established by management
- Valid Ontario G class driver’s license and willingness to obtain OMVIC sales license
- Have the ability to use social media as a resource to promote yourself and the dealership
- Have a passion for customer service along with the energy and enthusiasm to be part of our winning sales team
- Have excellent verbal communication skills with a pleasant demeanor
- Previous experience in both sales and F&I positions