We have updated the way we can serve your automotive needs in a rapidly changing world. Whether you are shopping or need service, we've adapted our business practices to help you during these times. From contactless touch-free service visits to private virtual shopping, we are here to assist you.
Our New and Pre-Owned showrooms are open in-store and virtually online, and we have made adjustments in order to better accommodate you in the current situation. In addition, our online showrooms are open 24/7 and you can browse our entire inventory of vehicles at your leisure from the comfort of your own device.
Visit us in-store, or book a sales appointment with one of our product advisors and we'll ensure a contactless, private, and safe car buying experience.
Test drives and vehicle walkarounds are available in-person with proper distancing and additional safety measures implemented.
Simply visit us in-store, or book an appointment ahead of time by clicking the button below and one of our advisors will get back to you with a confirmation.
An online shopping experience is available for anyone preferring to browse and buy from the safety of your own home. Simply browse our online inventory for the new or pre-owned vehicle that suits your needs, and get in touch with us by phone or email to place a deposit and reserve your vehicle.
One of our product specialists will reach out to you to finalize your purchase and schedule your touch-free and contactless vehicle buying experience.
Our parts and service departments are open to ensure your vehicle can continue to function as you would expect. We have enhanced our services and procedures to ensure safety to both our staff and our customers:
1. Book your appointment online by clicking on the button below and be sure to stay informed about our revised service hours.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, park your vehicle in the service area and place your keys in our secured drop-box.
3. Our service team will collect your vehicle and perform your service work as needed. Our technicians use plastic seat covers, gloves, and take other elevated sanitary measures while operating your vehicle.
4. When service is completed, all vehicle touchpoints will be wiped down and sanitized, including your keys.
5. When your vehicle is ready, we will notify you by phone and a copy of your invoice and report will be sent to you by email.
6. Payment can be made by debit or credit in a contactless environment.
Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns, or to book your appointment.
In these exceptional times, we would like to assure you that we are taking the steps to continue serving you in a safe and reliable manner. The health and safety of our customers and team members is paramount. Please get in touch if you have any questions about your Toyota vehicle. We remain committed to servicing your needs as reliably as possible. We are here for you.
In addition to increasing our normal cleaning services, we are taking the following measures to ensure the continued safety of our staff and our customers:
Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including workstations and product displays.
Applying disinfectant to all counter-top surfaces, door handles, etc. in addition to normal cleaning service.
Increasing accessibility of hand sanitizers for guests and employees throughout the dealership.
Ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy